<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/583535789970612298?origin\x3dhttp://oneseventwofour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ready.Set.GO
That Girl

.AcahSeyy.

AcahSeyy, 21-sen
2403

MY FACEBOOK


Mister BF

.NuryBerd.

NuryBerd, 20-sen
1711


Sugar,Spice

.US.

Love,Sex,Magic
060408


LETS TWEET

Free Web Site Counter




Speak


Acquaintance


Monday, January 4, 2010


I WAS BLOGGING HALFWAY WHEN I FALL ASLEEP.

HAHAHAHA. macam pisang!!



So i shall drag my long winded entry hopefully by... very soon.
my blog is such a bore already la. everytime i enter my blog
it look so dead! EXCEPT for the song. definately
in loveeee with Armin van Buuren!! sukeeeeeeeee.


HAPPY 2010 TO ALL !!

I had my share of fun during countdown berdansa ala di kelab
bersama Banglas! nothing new, though! hahahaahahha!!

STAY TUNED LA K.
Biase jgak, same channel, different time.
Anything find me through........................

SINGTEL MOBILE.


♥ 9:55 PM